TAG ME

VOCALIST





i am what i am. the past is what made me.

the future is what awaits me.

the present is what molds me.

i live to LAUGH, to THINK, and to LOVE.

show me a man who doesn't know how to laugh, and i'll show you a man with a tag around his dead toe...

show me a man who disregards knowledge and wisdom, and i'll show you an oyster's shell empty of its treasure.

show me a man who doesn't know how to love, and i'll show you a statue; an object that knows no time, no thought, no emotion.

BANDMATES
Natsuhime
Golda
My Friendster Account!
Exponential Complexity
Elizel
Apreal
Dean
Barry
Smurf

PAST GIGS
2006-10-15
2006-10-22
2006-10-29
2006-11-05
2006-11-12
2006-11-26
2006-12-17
2006-12-31
2007-01-07
2007-01-14
2007-01-28
2007-02-04
2007-02-11
2007-02-18
2007-02-25
2007-04-01
2007-04-22
2007-06-17
2007-06-24
2007-07-08
2007-07-15
2007-07-22

CREDITS
skin by
golda :)

Monday, January 08, 2007
UPDATES

>>Well, in-house reviews for the board exam are about to start tomorrow (I think) and I'm pretty excited about it. FYI: in-house reviews mean that the university will be the ones conducting the board exam review covered by our tuition fee. Our quizzes and exams are counted in the computation for midterm and final grades. Then, our teacher was discouraging us from enrolling in review centers because what they teach there would be the same stuff that they'd be teaching us in the in-house reviews. Review centers are different though, they give tips on how to take the board exam, etc., etc.

>> I'm going to enroll in a review center over the summer. I don't wanna be "blank" for two months. The problem is, which review center?? And which schedule, whole day or half day??

>> I don't know when I want to take the board exam!! It's either June or December. On one hand, I don't want to be stressed over "cramming" so much information into my head for the June board. On the other hand, I'll be left with 6 months bum time for December. What will I do with the 6 months?? My parents have OK'd withthe December board. I didn't even have to ask them. They just told me and said that "We don't want you getting stressed out."

>> Yesterday when those three (Emerj, Nancy and K-anne) came to the hospital, I ignored them. I don't want to pretend that I'm okay with what happened the other day. Sure, I gave up my slot, but with a very heavy heart and very angry mind. They should know that it's their fault. They'd better not be bitching about me behind my back.

>> This morning, I still ignored them. I'm still not okay with what they did. They're scared to approach me. I don't know what I'd do to them if they did. I'm so angry. I don't even know how I am when I'm really mad. I've never lost control. And that's scarier.

>> My hypogastric area hurts (puson).

>> I can see our university's hospital from the computer terminal where I'm sitting at. Weird enough, I miss it... (huh??)

>> I wanna bum around...Or review... Or... ACK!!!!

>> My aunt who's a doctor told me over the Christmas break that I should have my tonsils removed already. THEN, my dentist told me I should have a root canal so that my mandibular wisdom teeth would be removed (screeching and screaming noise from PSYCHO can be heard in the background)...

>> Why don't I have a boyfriend?? Oh. I remember. Right now, it's SOOOO NOT WORTH IT.

>> When can I have my tonsils removed?? I don't want my tonsils removed... What about that root canal?? (fast, buzzing sound of nailbiting)