TAG ME

VOCALIST





i am what i am. the past is what made me.

the future is what awaits me.

the present is what molds me.

i live to LAUGH, to THINK, and to LOVE.

show me a man who doesn't know how to laugh, and i'll show you a man with a tag around his dead toe...

show me a man who disregards knowledge and wisdom, and i'll show you an oyster's shell empty of its treasure.

show me a man who doesn't know how to love, and i'll show you a statue; an object that knows no time, no thought, no emotion.

BANDMATES
Natsuhime
Golda
My Friendster Account!
Exponential Complexity
Elizel
Apreal
Dean
Barry
Smurf

PAST GIGS
2006-10-15
2006-10-22
2006-10-29
2006-11-05
2006-11-12
2006-11-26
2006-12-17
2006-12-31
2007-01-07
2007-01-14
2007-01-28
2007-02-04
2007-02-11
2007-02-18
2007-02-25
2007-04-01
2007-04-22
2007-06-17
2007-06-24
2007-07-08
2007-07-15
2007-07-22

CREDITS
skin by
golda :)

Monday, January 08, 2007
BLAH-BLAH

Last friend you:
1. saw: Gabby...
2. Talked to on the phone: Rhuby...
3. Texted: Michael...
4. Messaged over friendster: wala eh...
5. YMed: si dean...

Today:
1. Wearing: blouse and pants
2. Better than yesterday?: definitely.

Tomorrow:
1. Is: January 08
2. Got any plans: i don't know... di 'ko sure kung may pasok... baka orientation for review
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: seeing those 3 biyatchez

Favorite:
1. Number: 17 or just 7
2. Season: summer in baguio, monsoon in ilocos

Currently:
1. Missing someone: mga dati kong kagrupo
2. Mood: apathetic
3. Wanting: to go out and have some fun

Q&A:
Q: First thing you did this morning
A: opened my eyes and tried to wake myself up

Q: Last thing you ate
A: snack. Graham cake, soda and chips

Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
A: yeah. kinda.

Q: What's annoying you right now?
A: my period. haha!

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: Monster house

Q: Who'd you see it with?
A: No one. Nasa room lang naman ako.

Q: What mall did you last go to?
A: SM.

Q: With whom?
A: uhmmm...Joyce

Q: Do you believe in long distancerelationships?:
A: I don't think so...?

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind rightnow:
A: Yes....

Q: Where is the last place you went?
A: my room

Q: Do you look like your mom or dad?:
A: both. dad's nose, mom's smile, mom's dimples, mom's eyes, dad's and mom's lips, dad's head shape.

Q: Do you have any siblings?:
A: have 4 other

Q: Do you smile often?:
A: yes.

Q: Do you think that a person is thinking of you?
A:Yes

Q: Do you wish upon stars?
A: I used to...

Q: Are you a friendly person?:
A: yes.

Q: Whose bed did you sleep in lastnight?
A: I don't have a bed. Hahaha! Of course, mine!!!

Q: What color shirt are you wearin?
A: pink

Q: What were you doing at 12 lastnight?:
A: washing my face. I sleep late.

Q: When is the last time you saw your father?:
A: January 02

Q: Do you have more guy friends or girl friends?
A: Guy friends

Q: When was the last time you cried?
A: i can't remember

Q: Do you get angry easily?
A: sometimes...not really

Q: What was your last thought before you went to sleep last night?
A: "i can't sleep... (shifting blankets...*sigh*) Here I go again..."

Q: Take any vitamins?
A: nope. Prophylactic antibiotic, erythromycin

Q: What are you about to do?
A: type my answer to this question

Q: Do you ever check your phone waiting for someone to call?
A. nope. text lang. Kuripot ang mga tao ngayon.

Q: Rate life as of right now 1-10.
A: 10

Q: Would you say that most people who first meet you like you?
A: most? I don't know. But they often get the impression I'm a snob. Which is SO not ME.